My courses are situated at the broad intersection of power and technology and range from modern philosophy (critique and the role of intellectual) and contemporary Anglo-American political theory (conceptions of power), to science and technology studies and the political economy and institutional dynamics of technological innovation. The teaching philosophy is based on a simple principle of education as a joint endeavour in how rather than what to think, and in which the student learns from the instructor via the proactive acquisition of knowledge and full implication in his/her learning, while the instructor refines and puts into question his/her pedagogy, research and thinking thanks to the input and vitality of the student.
Enrolment for each course is done via an email-based self-registration system. Although it may sound complicated, it's really a piece of logical cake that a little discipline plus an ounce of will can manage.
- To begin, click here and then on the course you would like to enroll in (screenshot).
- You are prompted to set up an account (screenshot) and to input some basic information (screenshot).
- Once registered. a confirmation email is sent that includes a link to confirm your email address (screenshot).
- Click on the link, which takes you back to .
- Login using the username and password (screenshot) you provided to set-up your account.
- Finally, enter the course enrolment key (screenshot), which the course convenor supplied you with.
- You are then directed to the course (screenshot) with full access to it.